Friday, January 15, 2010

Undercover - Entry for the Roaring Twenties Contest

Just a little fic I posted for the Roaring Twenties comp. It was fun to write. I wanted to try my hand at a little UST so hopefully I acheived that.

Here are some pictures that inspired me to write the story and how the characters/places looked in my head:



Inspiration for Edward in my head: that jaw, that hair, those lips...


















Watching Bella in the club...











What I thought Bella looked like in the club when she danced the tango with Edward






















The tango as if no-one else was in the room...













this is here just because it is Johnny in the picture dancing...












Capone and his gang..















Three photos of 35 East Wacker - formerly the Jewellers Building - the location







Capone actually owned a speakeasy in the dome of the Jewellers Building called the Stratosphere Lounge....

No comments: